Skyharbour Resources Ltd (Skyharbour) is pleased to report that the winter 2005 drill program has now been completed on its Baird property located in the heart of the Red Lake gold district, Northwestern Ontario. The Baird property is held jointly by Skyharbour (TSX.V: SYH - 50%) and Bayfield Ventures Corp. (TSX.V: BYV - 50%).
The Baird property is currently under option to Placer Dome (CLA) Limited, whereby Placer Dome will have spent a total of $800,000 by May 2005, to have earned a 51% interest in the Baird property.
Skyharbour is encouraged with core results seen to date. The companies are awaiting assay results at this time from TSL Laboratories, Saskatoon, SK. Approximately 1800 metres of diamond drilling have been completed in 6 drill hole locations. All drill results will be released upon receipt.
Skyharbour now anticipates the immediate relocating of the diamond drill from the Baird property to its 20% held St Paul's Bay project (McKenzie Island property), with Cypress Development Corp. (TSX.V: CYP) holding the remaining 80%. The companies plan to initiate a Phase II of diamond drilling by the 1st week of April 2005. The new exploration drill program will entail 1500 - 2000 metres of drilling.
David J. Busch, B.A. B.Sc. (hons.) PGeo. is the qualified person, under the meaning of National Instrument 43-101, and has reviewed the data in this News Release.
About Skyharbour Resources Ltd.:
Skyharbour Resources is a mineral exploration company that focuses on the acquisitions of and exploration of gold projects in Northwestern, Ontario. It has options or interests in 7 mineral properties located in the Red Lake greenstone belt.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
DONALD C. HUSTON
For further information contact myself or:
Skyharbour Resources Ltd.
Toll Free: 800-567-8181
This news release contains certain "Forward-Looking Statements" within the meaning of Section 21E of the United States Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, included herein are forward-looking statements that involve various risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate, and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the Company's expectations are disclosed in the Company's documents filed from time to time with the British Columbia Securities Commission and the United States Securities & Exchange Commission.
The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept
responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of the content of this news release.